Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sometime I think I'll die alone; live and breathe and die alone.

I seriously feel painfully single.
Not like my retarded friends who go without a boyfriend for two months and whine about it.
My friend asked me today if my truth-or-dare girlkiss a few months ago was my first kiss.
It wasn't.

It's been over a year and a half since my last one. That was the closest I came to having a boyfriend, and now, having set up my best friend with a guy and yet not able to attain one myself is a mindfuck.

I've met a couple attractive guys in recent weeks, all snatched up.

I must be hideous or a terrible bitch, really.

My mom can do little to convince me my medicine weight isn't affecting me.

FML.

1 comment:

Pooja said...

hi
this is probably painfully unhelpful
but i AM hideous
and i feel like everyone on the FREAKING planet has a boyfriend, or has gotten close,
i have never kissed a boy, a boy hs never liked me, and i am ugly to top it off.
i will die alone, because i am 95% sure my life will end in suicide.
most cases of bipolar do. JOY.
so i can say, i know exactly how you feel.